6. The Work Flow (for Hong Kong Company Formation)
New Hong Kong Company Formation with Our Workflow!
Hong Kong Company Formation consists of 4 Steps in the Work Flow:
- Step 1: Fill in the incorporation form.
- Step 2: Make the payment.
- Step 3: Upload all the required documents.
- Step 4: Congrats! Your new company is incorporated!
Our team is able to support and complete the registration with the following services:
- Execution of name search to ensure the company name is available to be used
- Drafting and Preparation of Articles of Association
- Reviewing your uploaded documents and Forms for the company formation
- Submission of all required documents to Hong Kong Companies Registry
- Monitoring the progress to ensure smooth processing
- Collection of Business Registration Certificate and Certificate of Incorporation
- Preparation of 3 copies of Articles of Association
- Preparation of first board minute for appointment of first director(s) and secretary
- Preparation of one set of certified true copy of all company incorporation documents for bank account opening
- Freely appoint as company secretary for the first year
- Consultation of company compliance for the first year
*The owner(s) of a company is NOT required to be present in Hong Kong to go through
The step-by-step workflow (for HK company formation):
- To begin with the Hong Kong company formation, click "Start Now".
- After you've filled in your name and email address, you'll receive a notification that says you've signed up successfully.
- Within a minute you'll receive an email from DIY!HKCom.
- Click the link in the email to set up your password.
- You can now begin to create a new application and fill in the information once you've logged in.
- You must fill in all blanks that are labelled in asterisk.
- The incorporation process consists of 5 stages. You'll be required to fill in the information for the first two stages.
- To set up a virtual office, you must have a local address as a company registered office address in Hong Kong before incorporation.
- P.O. box is not accepted.
- If you don't have a local address, please select one of the virtual office packages.
- If you don't want to select one of the virtual office packages, please make sure you have a registered office address in Hong Kong for your company setup in the next stage.
- The basic package has been selected as default.
- If you are not willing to publicize your personal information, you can appoint us as an nominee shareholder.
- For Green Box and A Set of Company Stamp, you can choose both if you want to keep one set on your side and another set kept on our side, for company secretarial purpose.
- Government fee will include the business registration certificate and company registry fee.
- You'll be able to choose between US dollar or HK dollar for your payment.
- Once you're confirmed all the above information, click the Next Step button for further procedures.
- Providing 3 company names will allow us to check the availability of such names and make sure there are no repetition to companies that have already been established in Hong Kong.
- A Chinese name is optional.
- The maximum numbers of shareholders and director are three. There is no requirement to the shareholders or directors.
- A shareholder (an individual) can be of any nationality and may also be a director.
- Click Next step to confirm the information you're provided. You'll proceed to payment.
- You can select HK dollar or US dollar. The example illustrated is when you pay via PayPal.
- You'll have to upload a certified copy of the passport along that belong to the director and shareholder, along with their proof of residential addresses.
- Your passport documents must be valid within 3 months of their expiry date.
- Acceptable proof of address documents may be electricity bill, gas bill, government post, or bank statements.
Incorporate Your New Company
Ready to go through Hong Kong Company Registry?