- Making an appropriate decision
- Completing the forms
- Preparing supporting documents
- Uploading documents
- Making payment
- Collecting the Certificate after registration
- Seeing our consultant for further advice
- Company name: Each company name will be unique as it is required to have the company name approval by the Hong Kong Companies Registry to ensure no repetition.
- Directors (aged 18 or over): Either a minimum of one director of any nationality or a company is allowed. There is no limit for the number of directors and one of the Director should be a natural person. Residency in Hong Kong is not a must. Directors can be shareholders. Appointment of nominee director is permitted.
- Shareholders (aged 18 or over): Without any residency requirement, a minimum of one shareholder could be a person of any nationality or a company. A shareholder could also be a director. Nominee shareholders can also be appointed.
- A Company Secretary: Who must reside in Hong Kong or a body corporate that must have its office in Hong Kong. A sole director/shareholder cannot act as company secretary. A nominee secretary can be appointed.
- A Hong Kong Registered Address: Every Hong Kong company must have a registered office in Hong Kong. The registered address must be a local physical address and cannot be a PO Box
It can be processed online within a day.
A director is a person from a group of managers who leads or supervises one or more particular areas of a company or project. The Director(s) are primarily responsible for:
- determining the company’s strategic objectives and policies;
- monitoring progress towards achieving the objectives and policies;
- appointing senior management;
- accounting for the company’s activities to relevant parties, e.g. shareholders.
Either a minimum of one director of any nationality or a company is allowed. There is no limit for the number of directors.
A shareholder or stockholder is an individual or institution (including a corporation) that legally owns a share of stock in a public or private corporation. They are the owners of a limited company. They buy shares which represent part of ownership of a company. Stockholders are granted special privileges depending on the class of stock. These rights may include:
- The right to sell their shares.
- The right to vote on the directors nominated by the board.
- The right to nominate directors (although this is very difficult in practice because of minority protections) and propose shareholder resolutions.
- The right to dividends if they are declared.
- The right to purchase new shares issued by the company.
- The right to have assets remain after a liquidation.
A dividend is a payment made by a corporation to its shareholders, usually as a distribution of profits. Distribution to shareholders can be in cash (usually a deposit into a bank account) or, if the corporation has a dividend reinvestment plan, the amount can be paid by the issue of further shares or share repurchase
Either a minimum of one shareholder of any nationality or a company is allowed. There is no limit for the number of shareholder.
Every Hong Kong company must have a registered office in Hong Kong. The registered address must be a local physical address and cannot be a PO Box.
For registered business, a business registration renewal demand note is sent by the Business Registration Office approximately 1 month before the current Business Registration Certificate expires. Upon payment, the demand note becomes a valid Business Registration Certificate. For the purpose annual return is to be prepared and submitted to Companies Registry and the Business Registration Certificate is got renewed. The department is to be informed about any change in director, buy and sale of shares, change of name/address etc.
The tax return filed to IRD for reporting remuneration paid to an employee is called as Employer Return.
It is a return which is to be filed for profit generated on business carried on in Hong Kong.
Preparation and presentation of cash flow statement, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, General Ledger balances, assets schedule, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Yes, Prism provides services for tax filing including IR51, IR56A & B, IR60.
You can use *.pdf, *.png or *.jpg format for uploading your documents.
Our 100% refund policy allows a refund, if certain criteria is met.
Incorporate Your New Company
Ready to go through Hong Kong Company Registry?